After winter, it’s time to remind about skin, because soon we will wear short sleeves and it’s nice when skin looks neat. After freezing, windy, cold weather skin can be dry, little gray color, irritable. Spring is good moment to start caring about skin. Also after lots of evening spent watching TV we have excessive kilos and cellulite.
1. First and MOST IMPORTANT is to invest in good suncream +50 SPF. To keep skin healthy, young looking you have to start using this cream. Sun is first factor responsible for aging and wrinkles. This is basic. Without suncream going to beauty therapist, buying all expensive cosmetics will not help. UV damages skin. So use suncream every day even when you think that is cloudy weather!
2. Choose proper cream for your face skin. Main function of cream is moisturizing. This cream use every day, in morning and in evening. If you have acne, check if cream isn’t comedogenic. Once per week make scrub.
3. Massage your body with scrub once per week. Skin will become smoother, little brighter. Scrub will remove dead cells. Massage always do in heart direction, so on legs start from ankles and go up.
4. During shower use warm and cold water, it will improve circulation. It’s good way to fight with cellulite.
5. After every shower use body lotion rich in moisturizing substances. During putting lotion massage short your skin.
6. Prepare your feet. Recommended is pedicure, in winter many people forget about feet. First remove dead cells from heel, for this use pumice or scrub. Next put cream with urea. For pedicure use only clean metallic materials. Don’t borrow to anybody.
7. You can invest in professional massages, treatments with algae which are great in moisturizing.
With neat skin you always will feel better.