Tinnitus 911 is a supplement that works to reduce the sound of a hearing condition known as tinnitus. Produced by PhytAge Laboratories and beginning in 2015, Tinnitus 911 has been serving as a leader in supplements that work to combat the extremely disruptive sound that accompanies tinnitus.
What is Tinnitus?
Tinnitus is a condition that is characterized by a sound that can only be heard by you. According to the Hearing Health Foundation, 25 million American adults report experiencing tinnitus for five or more continuous minutes each year.
Tinnitus often presents as a ringing or buzzing noise which is perceived only by the person experiencing it. However, there are many different ways in which tinnitus manifests. It can come in the form of ringing, buzzing, humming, or any other variety of sounds.
However, regardless of the way in which someone is experiencing tinnitus, it is an extremely disruptive event. Tinnitus can affect people in many different ways. The most common way in which it is disruptive to the general public is that it interferes with people’s ability to focus and concentrate on activities.
People suffering from tinnitus may find it extremely challenging to focus on even the most simple of tasks. For example, speaking with a friend may be highly problematic. It can be challenging to concentrate on what the other person is saying because you’re so focused on the sound of your tinnitus. On the other hand, you may simply not be able to hear the other person at all due to the deafening roar of the tinnitus itself.
Because of these serious symptoms, tinnitus can be extremely anxiety-inducing. It can make the person suffering from it feel as though they have no control over the world around them simply because they’re having such a hard time interacting with it. In addition, there is always the fear that tinnitus symptoms won’t ever fade or go away, which can cause a high level of stress. Furthermore, anxiety can actually make tinnitus symptoms worse, which can cause a cyclical effect. The more stress you feel, the worse your tinnitus symptoms become, and, again, that can feed into your tinnitus becoming worse overall.
What is Tinnitus 911?
Tinnitus 911 is a supplement that works to lower the severity of tinnitus. Tinnitus 911 serves to decrease symptoms by utilizing a specialized blend of natural ingredients. It is free of all synthetic or chemical compounds. According to MarketWatch, Tinnitus 911 works to combat tinnitus in the following ways:
- Decreasing the sound of tinnitus
- Helping one regain focus with a clearer mind
- Increasing memory
- Re-energizing the brain in order to help it better deal with the disruption of tinnitus
What Does Tinnitus 911 Contain, and How Does it Work?
There are several ingredients that are included in Tinnitus 911 which can make it a highly-effective supplement for dealing with tinnitus. Some of them include:
- Olive Leaf: Olive leaf is one of the most popular supplements when it comes to tinnitus relief. According to tinnitus.org.uk, when using olive leaf, “Your brain is being cleaned of toxins and plaque, your neural connections are multiplying, while a shield against tinnitus and memory loss is being created.” Thus, it can be a very effective way to treat tinnitus naturally.
- Gingko Biloba: Gingko Biloba has been proven to work well to relieve the deafening sound of tinnitus. According to the International Tinnitus Journal, “Ginkgo biloba has antiplatelet and vascular modulator effects. In other words, it improves blood flow and appropriately regulates vascular tone.” Sometimes, tinnitus is problematic due to a lack of proper blood flow. Therefore, Gingko Biloba can be extremely helpful in the reduction of the sound caused by tinnitus.
- Uva Ursi: This herb has been used for many years to reduce inflammation and promote healing. Thus, it can be a very helpful supplement when it comes to the treatment of tinnitus.
- Hawthorn Berries: In addition, hawthorn berries can be very helpful for someone dealing with tinnitus. Hawthorn berries have been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties, which can be very useful for someone with tinnitus, especially if they are dealing with the condition due to external factors in the ear canal, such as swelling.
- Vitamin B12: Furthermore, vitamin B12 has been scientifically proven to help with tinnitus. According to the National Institutes of Health, “[A depletion of] vitamin B12 [has] a significant correlation with the development of subjective idiopathic tinnitus among the elderly.” Vitamin B12 is one of the key ingredients in Tinnitus 911, making it one of the most desirable supplements for tinnitus on the market.
Is Tinnitus 911 Actually Effective?
Tinnitus 911 is a supplement that is produced by a respected name in supplement production–PhytAge Labs. PhytAge Labs focuses on producing natural and effective supplements and has seen a lot of success in the treatment of various issues, including tinnitus.
According to Market Watch, Tinnitus 911 is a respectable supplement which is based around the efficacy of natural ingredients. Thus, it is very safe for use by all demographics of people. In addition, the formula has been thoroughly tested for both effectiveness as well as safety. Therefore, according to the report, when using Tinnitus 911, “one gets a safe, natural, and research-backed formula with this organic supplement.”
However, as is to be expected, some users of Tinnitus 911 have expressed not much of an improvement in their symptoms after taking the supplement. Yet, the overall success rate is looked upon favorably, and due to the fact that it is a safe and natural supplement, many people find that it is worth trying and can even find significant relief from long-term usage.
Tinnitus 911 is an all-natural supplement that is produced by a leader in the organic supplement industry. The combination of natural ingredients makes it effective for treating tinnitus in a number of ways, from increasing blood flow to improving mental clarity. If you or someone you know is struggling with the deafening sound of tinnitus, it may be in your best interest to try Tinnitus 911, even if you’ve tried other treatments in the past which have been ineffective. For more information on tinnitus 911 and how it can help with your symptoms, visit the Tinnitus 911 website today.