For many people going to the gym doesn’t exactly bring feelings of “joy and excitement.” Even if your gym has racketball, basketball, and a swimming pool, sometimes it is necessary to change things up in order to inject some fun into your workout and exercise. At this point, you may be worried that the only other option would be to join some overzealous early morning boot camp where you’re required to jump rope with barbed wire.
Well, luckily that isn’t the case! In fact, there are plenty of fun ways for you to exercise without feeling like you’re being tortured:
- Go To a Concert- While it may be more difficult to go see a concert than it is to go to the gym, a concert can be a really fun way to exercise. The energy at a concert is very exciting and extremely addictive. Even if you’re not planning on going to a concert for exercise there’s a good chance you’ll get a workout while you’re there. As long as you see a band or musician who plays upbeat music you’ll have plenty of opportunities to jump around and work up a sweat.
- Play Some Night Games- A really fun way to exercise is to get some friends together and play night games. A good example of a night game would be Capture the Flag, or Ultimate Frisbee. Both games offer lots of opportunities to run and have fun. You can even make new friends if you find a group of people that are already playing and ask to join in.
- Ice Skating- Ice Skating is really entertaining and can help you burn some extra calories. If you’ve never ice skated before you may spend more time on the ground than you’d like, but stick with it because it’s worth the practice.
- Extreme Sports- You don’t have to be a kid to enjoy skateboarding, rollerblading, and biking. All three of these activities can give you a really good workout and put a smile on your face. Spend an hour on a skateboard and you’d be surprised how much of a workout it is.
- The “No workout”- If your problem with working out isn’t what you do or where you do it, it is the working out part, then I have a solution for you. The hCG Drops Diet is a great way to lose fat fast without having to exercise. There is no exercise required, and in fact, exercising is discouraged while on the hCG diet. So if you need a break from exercise but don’t want to stop losing weight then the hCG diet is perfect for you.
If you’re looking to mix up your exercise routine and find new ways to workout then the key to success is just to be creative. Think about the things you love doing, and see if you can turn them into a workout.